Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018, BOB Recruitment 2018, Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade, BOB Recruitment Apply Online, Bank of Baroda Vacancies, BOB Exam Pattern, Bank of Baroda PO Application Form, BOB PO Recruitment
The Bank of Baroda (BOB) has published Recruitment Notification for Probationary Officers 2018 Exam. This is very important news for candidates and the Bank of Baroda Recruitment for a Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I to fill Total 600 Vacancies. And the exam of the selection process will take place on basis of your score of objective test including descriptive paper and GD+ Interview. Candidate on a qualifying all the stages properly of the selection process. Then all Candidate get admission 9 Month post-graduate certificate in banking phase and finance course from Manipal Academy and candidate complete this course properly, the candidate will be recruited as a PO in BOB. This Recruitment is announced by BOB Who’s Candidate are applicable or eligible for Probationary officer post to apply online application on the official webpage.
BOB Recruitment 2018 Brief Information
- Organized By:- BOB(Bank Of Baroda).
- Apply Mode:- Online.
- Examination Name:- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018.
- Name of the Post:- Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I.
- Total Post:- 600
BOB Recruitment Apply Online Important Dates
- Starts Online Application:-12th June 2018.
- End Online Application:-2nd July 2018.
- Admit Card Download:-18th July 2018 onwards.
- Online Payment:-12th June To 2nd July 2018.
- Online Exam:-28th July 2018.
Bank of Baroda Vacancies Details
Eligibility Criteria (BOB)
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Graduation Degree with Minimum 55% and 50% for SC/ST/PWD Marks in any discipline from a recognized University. All Additional Details Candidate check out the Official notification Link given below.
Age Limit: Minimum 20 Years to Maximum 28 Years.
Bank of Baroda Brief Information
The Headquarter of the Bank Of Baroda is in Vadodara. Earlier known as Baroda in Gujrat, India. This Bank is very good after State Bank of India(SBI), The Bank Of Baroda is the second largest bank in India. The started Bank on 20th July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat and it has a corporate office located in the in Mumbai. This Bank has Collaborated with 13 other major commercial banks in India. And it was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India.
Selection Process for BOB Exam Pattern
ALL Candidate give Online Written Exam + Descriptive Test for an exam.
And also Psychometric Test Qualification + Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Bank of Baroda PO Application Form 2018(Guidelines)
The Bank of Baroda Notification has been released (PO) Vacancies and online Registration form for these posts have been started, And Now all candidates to be applicable and interested can apply for BOB posts. The last date for all candidate to BOB Application Form 2018 fill is 6th May. Please follows this step
How TO Apply for BOB PO Recruitment
- All Candidate click the official link given above to apply BOB Recruitment Probationary Officers.
- All Candidates Register first with all the required information.
- And Candidates then receives a Login Id and Password.
- All Candidates save the Login Id and Password for future reference.
- Candidates fill up the application form properly and carefully.
- And then Candidate submit the application forms.
- Candidate click careers at the end of the page, further click current opportunities.
- And then Candidates find the link to the recruitment Advertisement and Direct link to apply.
- All Candidates Follows Steps 2-8 properly.
- All Candidate visit the Bank of Baroda official webpage.
Follow Us On Social Media